=THANKS DEAR=
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 3:24 PM


This post is specially dedicated to dearie.. thanks for your parcel.. i finally received it from London Central Depot.. hahah and apparently, it wasn't checked by the custom officers so i guess the festive season must have delayed the delivery. The box looks really nice and Im going to hang it somewhere.. I bought a similar jacket too! It's brown.. u are always so thoughtful, knowing all my needs.. i like the idea behind giving the blanket and i will DEFINITELY reply to your letter soon..


























I miss you lots!

Link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


=Journey of Self Discovery=

- Welcome to William's bedtime stories corner. This blog is specially created for all my beloved frens out there! If not for u guys, perhaps I would never have started one. Do drop comments along the way esp when u feel that the storyteller is either exaggerating or fabricating fictitious contents haha..