Have a Break!
Monday, October 30, 2006 12:05 AM

Im so sick and tired of reading notes.. because I dun understand them.. sigh... why is it so tough? As I am typing this mail, I am actually taking a break.. is it a well deserved break? hahah... i dunno... I have been slacking.. spending my time in MSN... MSN... can be the greatest invention, at the same time, it can be the worst too.. a lot is dependent on the user i guess.. ahaa



Yes, dun blink!! it's..... Wesley, Lipen and Chun Han!!!... walked in the rain to Wesley's hall just to chill out... his room is more squarish than mine.. facilities are about the same though... his cooking is not bad.. i wonder whether i can ccok as good as him... played bridge in the kitchen... and we drank again... i turned into a lobster after that.. it was v nice, meeting up with old frens in this foreign country..



Daylight savings has finally ended and the time difference will be 8hrs from now onwards.. i was quite curious about this daylight savings issue and my queries were answered through a search in wikipedia.. it's v interesting.. i wonder whether it really helps to save electricity... the amazing discovery for today is that it gets v v dark at 5pm... meaning, I will be leaving and coming back to my hall in the dark... when my lessons end at 5 or 6pm, and by the time i come back, it will be total darkness alr... sigh... no wonder ppl say winter can be rather depressing... hahah the clock automatically tuned back to the correct time after 2am.. incredible... i have to reset my watch and alarm clock manually though...


Red!!




I was so happy when i was turning my clock back one hr!! coz this is the only time when we gain time!! u know.. one additional hr!! for nothing... haha but it also means that when daylight saving starts in march next yr, we will lose an hr again... but well, wait till next yr den we talk about it... at first i thot the time difference is due to the Earth's rotation.. hahah partially correct only...

This is Maria... my maid in the hall... hahah no lah.. actually, she is one yr younger than me.. i always ask her to clear my plates during meal time... why is she called maria? it's seriously a long story that started from her picture on the hall card.. haha i feel like she's older than me.. she knows about London.. the best bargains... offers... anythin u dunno , u just have to knock on her door and ask! she seems to know everythin... haha well , im quite evil to call her maria.. I took these photos when I went to disturb her in her room.. she has all sorts of rubbish... hahah just by looking at the pic, u will understand why... she was the one who bought egg tarts for us the other day.. v kind hearted.. hahah...


Went to a restaurant called "the Kiasu Restaurant" the other day when the DSTA seniors treated the freshers.. hahah i wanted to order several dishes, such as laksa, bak ku tek and many more.. coz they are simply irresitible.. in the end, had to settle for hainanese chicken rice.. haha it cost 7 pounds.. S$21 worth of chicken rice.. well, not filling as usual... hahah.. im getting used to the life here... and v soon, i will get used to the cold too... and den wat else... erm the night life?? ookok enuff...

Time to go back to my notes again!

Link 3 comments

3 Comments:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG WENYING IS SO GONNA KILL UUUU!

By Blogger apoapsis-angel, at 12:28 PM  

WILLIAM U R SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME!!!!!!!

By Blogger {Wenying}©, at 11:21 AM  

actually i want to say something nice about u one eh...but haha sorry lo no more chance...i am so sure that i gonna spam ur tagboard in the future and spam ur comment box...

eh and u spoiling my image...

wth...and i am not older than u...u r d old man not me and i dont clear ur plates..and the things in my room are all my valuable assets that worth a lot ok? its a few yrs of compiling stuffs and they are part of my life (if only u count shoes and bags part of my life ^^)

Anyway dude...i think i know y ur MSN wont work last time...this is call 报应

*evil laughs*

By Blogger {Wenying}©, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment


=Journey of Self Discovery=

- Welcome to William's bedtime stories corner. This blog is specially created for all my beloved frens out there! If not for u guys, perhaps I would never have started one. Do drop comments along the way esp when u feel that the storyteller is either exaggerating or fabricating fictitious contents haha..