What a day!
Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:50 AM















To my dear frens with blogs out there, why is it that u guys can update it so frequently while i find myself lagging behind by so many many days? hahah.. this is my first time blogging and im finding a bit difficult to keep up wif the momentum.. there r just so many things to write and i can't rem all e weird things which i have seen.. perhaps, i need a notebook to write down everythin.. haha

The food in my hall is quite fantastic, in contrary to what i have heard from my seniors.. hahah finger pointing time.. it's like SFI in the army.. we will have two menus per meal and we get to choose.. small servings but there r a lot of items to choose..sometimes i feel like taking more but the lady at the cashier always check the quantity!! see whether we take more items than it's allowed..so u have to give e most radiant smile to her n everythin will be alright! basically western meal everyday... cereals, salad, a choice of 3 dessert everyday.. the eggs here are v v small.. if i were to open my mouth, i think i can put 5 inside.. makes me wonder how malnutrition e chicken here are.. yoghurt has almost become my staple food .. i swear i won't eat yoghurt when i go back to Singapore! haha



U know, it's ALWAYS v nice to meet ppl u know on the street esp when it's overseas! it was such a coincidence that my fren's fren turned out to be my JC classmates too, DECHENG!! can u guys believe it? decheng is in england too!! no wonder i couldn't contact him back in Singapore.. so he's hiding here...


hahah, to 02S64 guys, if u think dat he's slacking den u are absoutely wrong! he's e most hardworking student here, n guess wat he said to me? he needed to mug ! that's sth which we will never hear from him in JC.. and he's a Chinese translator for a china girl in his flat.. my god! from someone whom e chi teacher has virtually lost all hopes to a chi translater!! I guess UK's style realy suits him n i can see dat he's enjoying himself.. clubbing everyday.. that's y he treated us to a drink.. beer in Uk is like plain water in Singapore.. This is the first time im drinking in UK, why is my face always so red after such a small intake of alcohol?








Rainbow!





















Milkshake, sth which i need at least twice per week, cost so much here! SGD $4.50 for one cup in MAc over here... at night, we were so happy to find a Chinese restaurant in my hall's vicinity..it's so nice to be able to eat chi food here.. im starting to miss my fried kway teow, carrot cake n cai fan!! haha e serving was so large that I couldn't finish.. but the cooking is no where near my mum's standard.. sigh, n all they do is putting more spices to make it more delicious.. a simple plate of hor fun cost SGD $15.00... well done! who will buy it at this price in Singapore? hahah, ok i know, i shld stop converting right.. next time when i go back to Singapore, i think i won't even hesitiate to spend anymore.. everythin jus seems so cheap... so guys, dun complain!




Taking e tube. Singaporeans always like to stand in MRT... esp the young ppl.. in London, ppl can't wait to sit down!! topping up my Oyster card is called Recharging in the local terms.. sounds really funny.. recharge battery? and the word stoning means high on drugs here.. the word fit means u are cool, hunky, or pretty... London, is truly a city of ROJAK... but rojak can be spicy rite? chilli sauce in London is a rarity.. nobody uses that!! my god... even KFC.. imagine eating chicken without chilli... mac also.. and the chi restaurant which I mentioned.. it's so cold here, doesn't it make sense to eat more chilli to keep warm!!! ketchup is all they care.. hahah




This pic shows e parking fees here.. doesn't that make u think twice abt owning a car?


Link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


=Journey of Self Discovery=

- Welcome to William's bedtime stories corner. This blog is specially created for all my beloved frens out there! If not for u guys, perhaps I would never have started one. Do drop comments along the way esp when u feel that the storyteller is either exaggerating or fabricating fictitious contents haha..