Boy in Orange!
Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:29 AM

At the electrical building main lobby, first day in sch! haha

Well, I am seriously lagging behind and I hope after this post, I can bring everythin back on track. I didn't expect myself to update this blog so diligently.. I mean I dun even see myself writing a diary, let alone maintaining this blog.. hopefully it won't become defunct.. and to all those who have tagged so far, thanx.. i love ur comments.. hahah..



I am not a dirty boy!! i do wash clothes.. in fact, i did my laundry today.. 1st time.. it cost me SGD$6 to wash and dry.. my god.. but I really wore that jeans of mine for a week.. hahah until i felt a bit itchy which I knew it was time to change!! hahah.... shouldn't have brought so many clothes here.. probably just three t shirts will do... i will be giving that advice to the freshers next yr.. hahah.. and luckily i didn't manage to buy a fan eventually.. it's so cold now... every night, I have to wear full armor! long john, thermal socks and sweater on, become i can go to sleep.. if not, i think i will jsut become a frozen log on bed.. sleeping under the duvet is so nice..


Within the school campus, it's a really cool cathedral



a few days ago, i decided to wear my orange t shirt to sch, in fact it was on registration day.. the colour was so striking that u could look for me easily on the street or in sch.. i realise UK ppl dun wear bright colour.. and if i were to continue wearing that t-shirt, im sure i will be answering a lot of questions in lectures.. hahah.. and i become known as the orange boy..

Electrical department is in this v tall building.. served by two lifts which took ages to come and go up.. climbing e stairs has become a daily exercise.. 4 plasma screens showing e latest news which nobody even bothers to sit down and watch.. I seriously think my orange was too bright on that day... arrgghh...




Cinema in oxford street area.. one ticket costs 8.5 pounds!











U can see this at every traffic juncture.Press to allow green man to show up later...



hahahah we went out for a walk at night... initially i wanted to sleep but since e rest were so enthu abt it, i gave in and once again, i wore my armor, this time round it's only a jacket..walk walk walk.. i thot we were only walking in the vicnitiy of the hall... den in the end we walked for 2hrs to oxford street, somewhere far far away.. my god.. along the way, there were so many things to see...dunno why it felt so nice to walk against the wind, brushing against ur face all the time... cooling and refreshing.. have u ever seen a car reversing at full speed for half the stretch of the road? have u ever seen ppl flagging for cabs in the middle of the road? yes, u can see them in lONDON...hahha...




















This is the most hilarious part.. since we walked for so long, naturally we would feel thirsty.. so we picked a bar nearby and decided to drink (again!).. my fren ordered a pint of STRONGBOW.. i followed suit.. but the bartender refused to sell the beer to me.. He asked,"do u have any idea what alcohol has an influence on u boy?".. i said"yes i am aware, i would like to have one pint of strongbow." "Are u sure?".... "yes, very sure".. "show me ur ID pls.." oh god, i forgot to bring my wallet out...so i told them I am 21 yrs old.. "U better dun lie to me.." "the law states that we cna't sell beer to underaged (18) kids". "Yes, I am really 21 yrs old... I am a student here"... "But u look so young... "..... Can u believe it? I was turned down outright for a pint of beer... and the most ridiculous thing is that he said i looked young.. is it because of my hair colour? He simply didn't believe that I am 21 yrs old... how can i be under 18 yrs old?

After coming back from the drink..simon, another imperialist.. from HK

though in the end he sold e beer to me very reluctantly, the whole arguing process was just too hilarious.. i was laughing uncontrollably when he said i looked young.. probably that increases his doubts and suspicion..

Drunk, Drunk, Drunk.....

and pls nv drink strongbow again.. i was seriously drunk that night.. i couldn't even walk properly.. it is indeed STRONG! ... it's actually a cider, 8% alcohol... nv in my life have i felt my head so heavy before... and it tasted like lemonade... nice at the beginning... u get v sick of the taste and smell after drinking half a pine...

I accidentally touched my tummy today... and to my horror, it's becoming rounder and bigger too.. one united nation is in the midst of formation... help!






When u are drunk, u do silly things.. unknowingly

Link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


=Journey of Self Discovery=

- Welcome to William's bedtime stories corner. This blog is specially created for all my beloved frens out there! If not for u guys, perhaps I would never have started one. Do drop comments along the way esp when u feel that the storyteller is either exaggerating or fabricating fictitious contents haha..