*TOUCHED*
Monday, January 22, 2007 1:56 AM


I can recognise ur handwriting on the parcel!! ahahah.. gotcha Audrey!

This post is specially dedicated to my family.. Thank you so much for the parcel..Once again, I wasn't expecting it at all.. hahah how come i always end up being the last one to know? My sisters had certainly done a good job in keeping me in the dark.. and that includes my mummy too... claiming that they didn't have the mood to celebrate xmas + new yr...

Though it was just a small parcel, in fact it is one size smaller than yingyan's, the postage was twice as expensive... coz my mum had chosen the express delivery option so that i could receive it within the shortest possible time... yes, i was really touched.. When I found the paper saying that I had a parcel for collection in my pigeon hole, I thought it was from DSTA again... I was taken aback when i saw my mum's name on the parcel... it came out of nowhere... haha.. and i knew immediately that they had ganged up to play a trick on me!!! hahah... thanks!!!

I was complaining to my mum that i could not find sugary cream crackers here... those that are available are plain cream crackers and they are too hard for my liking... i like to dip them into MILO... esp when im feeling hungry late at night...i also can't find the type of green tea that we have back in Singapore.. so without me knowing, she sent these items for me.. i merely told them during the weekly webcaming sessions.. and they were actually taking notice of it.. the feeling was ineffable.. i know im still a small kid in mum's eyes.. and she will always be there to take care of me even when im thousands of miles away from her... To Xinting and Audrey, thanx for your cards... and the encouragement... hahah.. Kor Kor is fine here... just that he needs more fats to keep himself warm.. Study hard too ok? I hope the two of you will enjoy your time in NUS and VJC respectively...

Kor Kor will take care of himself here... both of u must take good care of daddy and mummy when im not around ok?

Stay tuned for ski and XMAS celebration photos!! haha.. ya i know.. im lagging behind time again... one + mth late... hahaha

Link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


=Journey of Self Discovery=

- Welcome to William's bedtime stories corner. This blog is specially created for all my beloved frens out there! If not for u guys, perhaps I would never have started one. Do drop comments along the way esp when u feel that the storyteller is either exaggerating or fabricating fictitious contents haha..